While our students and teachers have been enjoying a well deserved break this summer. Work on campus has not halted. Numerous capital projects have been completed including:
– Completion of the Connors Family Maker Space & Science Room in the LS
– Total furniture and lighting upgrade to the US Biology Lab.
– All new technology in all classrooms.
– New visiting football bleachers and baseball bleachers.
– All new PE equipment at all levels.
– Completion of the Jase Alderman Memorial Weight Room in the Upper School Gym.
– New air conditioning for the Girls Locker Room.
– Air conditioning for the Lower School gym. (In progress)
– Various painting and maintenance in all buildings.
In addition to the changes to the physical plant, we have added ten new staff members to fill newly created positions or to replace departing faculty. We will open at the highest enrollment in the last 7 years. To do that despite graduating our largest class in a decade is truly remarkable and shows how Donoho is thriving as a school.