- Donoho Color Run
- Give to Donoho
- Annual Fund
- Capital Campaign
- Endowment Funds
- Giving Facts
- Buy A Brick
- Parents' Association
- Rewards Programs
Annual FundThe Donoho School does far more than challenge students academically. It guides and encourages young people to build on their unique strengths and to develop attitudes and habits that bring success in school, in college, and in rewarding careers.
This “difference” is made possible by your support of the Annual Fund. Tuition alone does not cover the cost of running most independent schools; Donoho is no different. The extraordinary opportunities provided at The Donoho School are made possible by the Annual Fund.
What does the Annual Fund provide?
- Tuition plays the largest role in our ability to serve students, yet it only covers 84% of our annual operating budget.
- Financial support early in the school year provides actual budget dollars instead of budget projections, and allows us to remain flexible in meeting current needs.
- Gifts above budgeted goals enable us to provide those extra resources that sets us apart from other schools.
- Gifts to the fund impact every students every day.
- Gifts to the annual fund are tax-deductible
|Harriett W. Donoho Society||$10,000 and up|
|1963 Society||$1,000.00 - $4999.00|
|Maroon and White Society||$250.00-$499.00|
|Donoho Friends||$1.00 - $99.00|
If you would like more information on giving to The Donoho School, please contact Vaughn Stewart, Development and Alumni Relations Officer at (256) 237-5477.