Outstanding Alumni NominationThe Donoho School is seeking nominations for the Outstanding Alumnus and Alumna. The purpose of the Outstanding Alumni Award and the Outstanding Young Alumni Award is to recognize and honor outstanding graduates of The Anniston Academy/The Donoho School who have excelled in their professions and made significant contributions to their communities and to display the accomplishments of graduates who have distinguished themselves as role models.
- Nominees for the Outstanding Alumni Awards shall have graduated from The Donoho School (Anniston Academy) from 1966-1995.
- Nominees for the Outstanding Young Alumni Awards shall have graduated from The Donoho School from 1996-2011.
- Significant contributions to his or her profession and/or community should be given top consideration along with other outstanding accomplishments after having graduated from The Donoho School (Anniston Academy).
- Nominations to the alumni office may be made by anyone. Self- nominations are encouraged. Nominators will not be revealed to the selection committee, nor will the nominee be made aware of the nominator. The selection of one male and one female in both categories shall be a criterion for the selection committee.
- The selection committee shall be made up of one administrator, one current board member, one former faculty/staff member, one former recipient and a member of the Alumni Council.
The Donoho School, Alumni Office, 2501 Henry Road, Anniston, AL 36207. All nominations must be received or postmarked by July 15, 2016.
If you have any other questions or would like to forward a nomination from the previous year, please email email@example.com.